ancient capital'Mandalay'

ancient capital'Mandalay'

aung myayy

aung myayy

Saturday, April 26, 2008

did i tell u this?

I am away from home for months and miss place i have brought up.I really miss my home and environment i was raised.Actually i miss everything and friends i made for different reason.
I truely agree with saying that 'everything has its price'.
Did i tell you this friends?
i came to realize that how true friends reacted but i am away from u all becoz of my personal grediness.Iam not sure that i had made a right decision or not.May be it's a life.
I might be regretted even if i didn't decide to do this.
And now i am in new environment and try to make new friends from different culturals.
OFcoz it is interesting and exciting to know more about outside world.
The place i am working now has diverse of people.I mean to say people from all over the world.Good and bad..like u can understand that we all are human being.
I wanted to write this kind of stories in burmese but i still couldn't do that .Sorry friends..Let say it is one of my weakness.
I met guys who love their race and met guys who are united in their own race.I dont want to say that.But atleast you will get some idea from my new environment.Think about human's nature..it would be true for everywhere in the world.So pls dont over estimate becoz of where they live and where they come from.Just pls judge on individuality.That would be more actuate .And some time i was thinking about our race.What do u think friends.Do we really helpful and united if w all are in abroad?.Are u really dare to say we are?
let me say my finding by chance,it is true to say that unity is strength.Especially in abroad.
So wherever you are friends,pls dont think about superiority among ourself.It might be true for you and you alone.But if u really want to build a strong community abroad we must be more helpful and united than ever.
Let me drop my line here and believe that i relay message to friends abroad..
I am proud to know some myanmar friends are helping each other and building community stronger abroad.you guys are doing great jobs and just keep it up there.we will try to do the same thing from wherever we are now.
'Lan phauk te` thu..lan shauk te` thu..lan pyak te` thu..lan thit htwin te` thu..lan haung pyin te` thu..'
whoever you are ..lets try to please twice in our life by helping our own community..

with all my due respect to you all
your friend..

No comments: