ancient capital'Mandalay'

ancient capital'Mandalay'

aung myayy

aung myayy

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Folks, Dont tell me you are so boring

Hey folks,Don't tell me you are so boring .You know why?
Ok.you just need a internet connection
try this..
www.limewire.com
Download and search whatever you want music or movie

next one?ummm ..ok
www.mp3rocket.com
same again download player and enjoys watching TV channels for free

Asking me..if that's all?
Okay ..let me see..
How about this
www.quicksliverscreen.com

And the last but not the least..
www.bittorrent.com

Don't say thank you..Because i didn't do any of these websites.So you just have to thanks to all those who had developed such a entertaining web sites.
And Thaks to the friends who shared this good web sites to surf around..and let me share from me too..
Enjoy..Enjoy

No comments: